Getenergy Global 2017 builds on more than 12 years of facilitating partnership opportunities and strategic direction for governments, NOCs, IOCs and the wider oil/gas industry, alongside universities, colleges and training providers to advance the ‘National Development Agenda’ of hydrocarbon resource rich nations.
Getenergy Global 2017 is not another generic trade show or HR conference. It is a unique market place and knowledge exchange senior representatives from leading training and education companies will gain the knowledge and contacts necessary to be successful in developing a highly capable oil and gas workforce. The proven, politics-free and informal format gives solution providers who are serious about this market an opportunity to get to know clients and their business needs.
All participation options provide you with a platform to showcase your company’s products and/or services in the Learning Arena Exhibition and provide you with:
- Shell scheme exhibition stand in the Learning Arena – All stands are 3m x 2m to giving every company equal footing. This will provide your organisation with a visible presence amongst the 64 solution providers selected to showcase their solutions, meet with industry representatives and benefit from the Getenergy connections service that is only available to exhibitors.
- Connections Service – Guarantee meeting key people at the event through personal introduction. Simply tell us who you wish to connect with prior to the event and the Getenergy team will bring them to your exhibition stand during one of the networking breaks.
- Delegate passes with access to Learning Arena Exhibition and Exchange Programme – Have a voice in each of the power-point free, politics-free, discussion based sessions.
- Profile & logo in event Learning Arena Directory (LAD) – Have a visible presence in the event guide given to each of the 500+ attendees.
These features will provide you with a platform to:
- Explore business opportunities with CEOs and senior representatives from NOCs, IOCs, Service Companies and Contractors. In 2016 we hosted representatives from 50+ such companies
- Meet with representatives from 45+ countries
- Unique event – 100% focus on training and education for the oil and gas industry, and a tried and tested model (Over 50 events over the last 13 years)
- Small Learning Arena
- Same sized stands – removes barriers and a chance to be seen on the same level as the big players.
- Mixture of solution providers – plenty partnership opportunities
- Long networking breaks – more networking time
- Lunch and coffee breaks in the Learning Arena – plenty of footfall
- Sessions – an opportunity to identify people and share your expertise
- 500+ participants (50% buyers, 50% sellers) – benchmark and talk to the right people about your solution
- Industry talking about their needs in a politics free environment – you can work to their requirements
- Connections Service – Tell us who you want to meet and we will personally introduce them – Time saving and guaranteed introduction
- Universities, Business Schools & Colleges
- Education companies
- Technical Training providers
- Training Equipment manufacturers and sellers
- Qualification bodies
- G&G Training providers
- HSE Training providers
- English Language Training Companies
- Drilling and Well Control training providers
- Learning Transfer / Behavioural Change
- Leadership / Management Training
- Trade Training – Scaffolders, plumbers, Mechanics etc
- Maintenance Training
- Industry Training Centres
- LMS Providers
- Competency Management
- Simulation manufacturers and sellers
- 3D / AR / VR specialists
- Law Firms
- Management Consultancies / Professional Services companies